Saturday, May 21, 2016

Happy Anniversary

Well I didn't take a picture of us on our anniversary, but we had a great night.  Our actual anniversary was May 20th, but Steve took the kids to the Challenger picnic that night and I prefer going out on Saturday if we are doing a longer date so we opted to celebrate the 21st.  The last two years for our anniversary, we have gone away.  However, this year with the baby and everything else going on, we stayed home.  Alisha babysat for us and we were able to go on a longer date.  We ran some errands for the house and baby, went to dinner, and enjoyed being out and kid free. Steve bought me a watch for Mother's Day so we had that sized and I got a new pair of sunglesses.  Steve and I enjoy shopping, but it has been a little while since we have just shopped for us.  I am excited to be mostly settled in the house and start shopping for each other again.  Luckily, we have a great marriage, but we have certainly It has been a crazy year.  I also feel like I have been pregnant for like 2 years with a small stint on skinny in the middle.  With my mom passing away, the trips to NJ, my work schedule and Steve's work schedule it has been a busy and fairly  unexciting year.  Luckily, we have some vacations planned.  We are looking forward to having our last baby and enjoying every minute of her, but also ready to be able to travel a little more and have some fun again.  We traveled a lot when it was just Ava and Noah and we have had a bit of a vacation drought.  We are ready to get back on schedule  though.