Sunday, May 22, 2016

Baby's Nursery

I was sort of drawing a little of a blank on the direction  I wanted to go for the baby's nursery.  I was also worried because we were going to use the boys' furniture for her.  Originally we were going to get Ava new furniture and give the baby Ava's old furniture, but we ran out of time and I wasn't ready to redo Ava's room quite yet.  I was thinking of getting Restoration Hardware bedding for the baby and doing the petal pink and gray, but wasn't sure.  I thought Shannon had it for Holland so I asked if I could come see the color of the pink.  Well Shannon ended up bringing over the bedding, curtains, sheet, and changing pad cover!  It is all so so cute and saved us a ton of money.  I then went to work doing the rest of her nursery.  We found everything relatively easily and for great prices.  Her nursery looks great and it was so easy to do.  I still have to get her a chandelier and  a bookshelf that goes on the wall, both from Pottery Barn kids.  I am undecided which chandelier  I want to get.