Saturday, April 25, 2015

Hal and Norine

Ever since I married into Steve's family, I have loved his grandparents.  They came to our wedding, send Steve birthday cards, remember my kids birthdays, and so much more.  Before we had kids, we would go visit them in St. George and go to their house in Ogden frequently.  I remember when we were first married, Steve would say I need to go visit my grandparents.  At first, I was surprised/impressed as I don't visit mine frequently. Then I saw how much they have been and continue to be part of his life.  With each new baby, they call and send a gift.  They send gifts to the kids on each birthday with a thoughtful card and some money.  They were in St. George for the winter so they hadn't met Liam.  So we went up to visit them and have dinner with them.  The kids like seeing them and they are always so good to the kids. Norine held the  baby and played with him.  She seems so young and lively.  I really hope to age like her. 

No comments: