Monday, May 16, 2016

Getting ready for the Baby

I really need to do a lot of writing in the baby department. I haven't recorded much at all.  I am almost 38 week pregnant.  I have quite a few relatively strong contractions.  There have been a few days where I thought maybe  I will have the baby.  We have purchased most of the necessities and have the basics for her nursery as well.  I still need some items on the wall, a lamp, chandelier, and a few baskets.  She has a coming home outfit and some other cute outfits.  I am feeling pretty ready.  I bought her some bracelets and bows today.  I am scheduled to be induced on May 26th.  The date really is perfect. Tball and Soccer are over.  All the school programs have been attended.  It is right before a long weekend and after our anniversary . The plan is to go out on a date this Saturday and finish any last minute things we need to.  I have an agenda for pretty much everyday this week.  Then we are done and ready for this baby.  I certainly get the nesting the last few weeks.  All I want to do is projects and check things off the list.  Steve has been helpful to assist with my list. I would love to meet this baby sooner and I love the excitement of going into labor but I also know the 26th is a good date so I'm trying to be grateful she isn't here yet.  I seem to get antsier and antsier with each baby!  We are all excited.  Ava asks all the time if I am having contractions.  She is so cute.  If you ask Liam where the baby is, he points to my stomach. I am excited for Noah to be able to help with her and hopefully they have a special little bond.  He has wanted a baby sister.

No comments: