Sunday, April 24, 2016

Shopping with Boys

Well in my experience, girls are more fun to shop with than girls.  For the most part, I try and do grocery shopping and target runs while Noah is at gymnastics.  I had to go to bed bath and beyond to get one thing so I let Liam walk instead of get in the cart.  He is strapped in his car seat so much that I try and let him move around and explore when I can.  He loved walking through Bed Bath and Beyond and checking everything out. He was pretty good, but it definitely took longer.  The next day I had to go to the grocery store.  As soon as we walked into Smith's, Liam went right for the little carts.  Noah was with me as well and so both boys had little carts.  It was quite the experience.  Liam didn't want me to touch the cart, but he also wanted to eat while pushing the cart.  He thought he was so cool pushing the cart.  However, he needed some help. About half way through we found a big cart and ditched the little one.  It was a fun little experience though and seeing Liam's face made it all worth it.  Noah only put in a few extras like gum and fruit snacks.

No comments: