Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentine's Day

We had a wonderful Valentine's Day weekend.  Steve took Noah to the Avengers Live in SLC.  Both Steve and Noah said it was so cool.  They did stunts, tricks and dances.  Noah wore his Iron Man Costume.  Dallin and Shannon's family ended up going too.  Ava, Reese, Liam, and I met Steve and Noah at the mall.  We ate at California Pizza Kitchen and then wandered the mall a little bit.  It was good to get out and go in some stores.  It had been a while since I had been to the mall.  I am antsy to be done being pregnant and doing so much house stuff and have more for shopping.  Sunday, Steve and kids woke up and surprised me with a decorated house, a delicious breakfast, and heartfelt cards.  The kids were so excited to surprise me! I also got them a surprise bag and made Crepes for them.  My mom always sent packages for the holidays and so this year my dad took over. He sent cute Valentine packages for us and the kids.  He did a wonderful job and wrote nice cards for each of us.  It was a  lot of work for him I'm sure.  We had a nice dinner that evening as well.  It was overall a beautiful day.  Also, I wore a dress that my mom made a long time ago and she wore on different special occasions. 

No comments: