Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Pictures with Santa

December 2014

This year for our Christmas Card, I decided to do pictures with Santa.  Liam was born October 10 and I knew  I wouldn't get another family photo session in, besides his newborn pictures, which I was using for his Birth Announcements, before Christmas cards needed to be sent out.  Thus, I opted for a few studio shots with Santa in their Christmas outfits.  We had the pictures taken at Fotofly at Thanksgiving Point.  I was supposed to have Steve dress up as Santa, but ended up just using their provided Santa.  I sort of wish I had Steve dress up.  The pictures turned out so cute!  It was easy, convenient, inexpensive, and something different for 2014. After the pictures, I promised them they could pick a treat and see the Reindeer.  You can see Noah picked a candy necklace and Ava picked Cinnamon Bears.  Noah picked his treat in about two minutes.  However, Ava had to see everything in the candy shop, then head to the little bakery and finally back to the candy whop.  She settled on Cinnamon Bears.  Noah was jealous so the next day at the store we bought a bag of Cinnamon Bears.





No comments: